- Recorder shows how to upload sounds to Freesound directly from the browser.
- Scatterplot organizes the results of a text query based on Essentia descriptors
- cbsearch shows how to query the Freesound database with a selection of Essentia content-based descriptors, both using target-based querying and filter-based querying.
- Sounds is a custom interface for searching short sounds using content-based descriptors. Sounds, notes and chords can be found based on the energy, and for pitched sounds note and octave.
- Loops allows you to find loops based on tempo and musical key using Essentia descriptors
By: Gerard Roma
Released: 1 July 2015