Freesound tagging experiment 2
Welcome to the Freesound tagging experiment!
- In this experiment you will be presented with some sounds from Freesound.org and you will have to annotate them with tags (textual labels). Please use any expressions -even onomatopoeic- that come to your mind. Feel free!
- The number of tags you can use for labeling each sound is up to you, although we suggest using 5 or more tags.
- Sounds will be presented along with a textual description that can help you to understand them better.
- Please, read the instructions on how to use the tagging interface before starting the experiment. You'll also be provided with a link to these instructions during the experiment.
- Once you have finished annotating a sound, click on the "Next Sound..." button and you will be presented with another sound to annotate.
- You will have to annotate a total of 15 sounds.
- To better appreciate the sounds you will be presented, we recommend using headphones.
- After having annotated all sounds, we will ask you to answer a final questionnaire.
- The experiment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. However, you do not need to do it all at once. When annotating sounds, you will be provided with a link to stop the experiment and resume it later.
- NOTE: The experiment will not properly work on Internet Explorer. Please use either Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Thank you very much for your participation!